An intense practice to solve problems plays a crucial role in securing high marks and outstanding rank in JEE Advanced, this is why Test Series becomes essential to combat the stiff competitive exam. The test series are mainly conducted with an aim to tailor their brain and endurance for the final exam. Towards the end of the JEE preparations, most candidates usually apply for the test series at different coaching institutes. These test series focus on training the students for solving papers on the pattern of JEE Advanced covering the complete syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Most test series aim to allow students to compete with the brightest minds preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced 2018 across the country. This helps them evaluate their preparation level, strong points and weak points before appearing for the actual exam. The test series comprises of the following key features:
- The test series is structured by the top faculty members at the Institute.
- Online test series based on JEE Advanced exam pattern.
- Difficulty level at par with JEE Advanced standards.
- Questions designed based on analysis of Previous year sample papers.
- Questions covering complete syllabus for JEE Advanced.
Generally, when students think about joining a test series these are the thoughts which cross their mind?
What’s the whole commotion about appearing for a Test-Series before JEE Advanced exam?
The more you practice, the stronger your concepts will be! The online test series is specifically prepared and executed by our top core faculty team in sync with the latest JEE Advanced exam pattern. The test series programme is aimed to develop the test attempting skills of the candidates along with improving their accuracy, speed and scoring strength for the final examination. By appearing for tests, students can adapt appropriate time management and exam temperament, thereby improving the chances of securing a high rank in JEE Advanced 2018.
The test series is a great confidence boosting factor for candidates who desire to crack IIT-JEE with an excellent score. In these modern days, technology has widened the scope of online mock tests helping students prove their potential in JEE Advanced. This is the right time to join a Test-series, as the aspirants must have revised their syllabus and would be ready to test their preparation. Now is the time when they can solve the questions in the test series satisfactorily with in-depth knowledge of all the subjects. Even if the aspirants feel disconcert at first, continuous and steady preparation will produce positive results.
Why does every mentor recommend students to apply for JEE Advanced Test Series?
Let’s check out the following Key Points that why Mentors recommend students to appear for Test Series:
- Good Revision – After attempting test series you understand different types of questions which can be asked on JEE pattern. The more questions you solve, the lesser chances to commit mistakes during the exam. Keep attempting new sets of questions to build a strong foundation. The few days after JEE Mains are very crucial for the preparation of JEE Advanced, hence Test Series is extremely important to combat IIT-JEE Advanced 2018.
- Gain Confidence – Practicing not only makes students perfect but also upgrades confidence and removes fear in the candidates. It helps them utilize time accurately and perform with great confidence. The more questions you’ll attempt, the better you’ll understand your strong and weak areas of the subject. It also bestows the habit of solving every question with a positive attitude.
- Analysis – Once the student starts solving the test series, they will recognize where the level of preparation stands. Your score will reflect how sincere you are towards achieving your goal. While solving more and more papers you will analyse your actual graph of improvement. It gives you micro-level performance analysis.
- Lessen the Mistakes – There are many chances to commit the small mistakes like wrong calculations, misinterpretation of questions due to lack of attention, etc. Hence, it needs more practice with IIT-JEE online Test series which will keep you attentive during the exam.
- Exposure to the Actual Exam Environment – Before giving JEE Advanced 2018, it is imperative to get used to the competitive exam environment. Aspirants get accustomed with the exam pattern and time management framework while attempting the tests. The test is similar to the actual exam and helps students become habituated to the actual exam environment.
It is recommended for all the JEE aspirants at the edge of exam preparation to join a test series. Every student must solve online JEE test series as JEE Advanced 2018 will be organized in complete online mode. Students should be comfortable and experienced in using the online mode for navigating the questions and parts, while managing the time spent on the rough sheet.
If you have good skills and practice of solving online question papers on the desktop, there is nothing exceptional you need to do on the day of JEE Advanced online examination. You will feel relaxed and well prepared that day than the ones who have not practised via online test series. The students can do this by enrolling for JEE Advanced online test series designed by Nucleus Education. Please click here.