Once again we are announcing with the great excitement and new hope of challenge. This time it has been declared that IIT Roorkee will be going to conduct the JEE Advanced 2019. IIT JEE Advanced Exam is the most prestigious and competitive exam. Further, the team who has conduct the exam announce that the JEE Advanced exam will be held on 19th May, 2019.The students are only eligible to give the JEE Advanced Exam 2019 who has clarified the JEE Mains Examination 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019 Examination
It has already decided through the team who has conducted the Exams. But the dates has yet not decided. That is why student needs to check the below assuming Table:
|JEE Advanced 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of May 2019|
|Online Registration Closes||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date for fee payment for registered candidates||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Examination||19 May 2019 (confirmed)|
|Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the candidates||2nd week of May 2019|
|Online display of answer keys||Last week of May 2019|
|Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates||Last week of May 2019|
|Results||1st week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment (JoSAA Counselling)|
JEE Advanced 2019 Conducting Body / Organizing Institute
Even before official details of the exam are announced, students repeatedly enquire about organizing body of JEE Advanced. Aglasem was the first to predict that IIT Roorkee will conduct JEE Advanced 2019. The prediction was done on the basis of past year analysis and now it has been confirmed that IIT Roorkee is the exam conducting body for JEE Advanced 2019.
Schedule of JEE (Advanced) 2019
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2019 will be conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2019.
The performance of a candidate in this examination will become the reason for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and e 10+2 level programs in all the IITs. The decisions of the JAB 2019 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2019 and admission to IITs.
The examination consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours duration and will be held as per the following schedule:
|Paper-1||Sunday||19-May-2019||09:00 to 12:00 IST||Session 1|
|Paper-2||Sunday||19-May-2019||14:00 to 17:00 IST||Session 2|
Analyse The Eligibility for JEE Advanced 2019
You are eligible for JEE Advanced 2019 only if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be among the top 2,24,000 (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2018.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1994. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1989.
- A candidate who has already attempted JEE Advanced 2 times is not eligible to apply. The maximum number of attempts is 2.
- A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2018 or 2019.
- A candidate should NOT have been admitted in an IIT irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the program OR accepted an IIT seat by reporting at a reporting centre in the past. The candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled after joining any IIT are also NOT eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form/Registration
- Step 1: Candidates will have to register themselves on the online portal first.
- Step 2: After the successful Registration, you will have to log in using the generated username and password.
- Step 3: After login, provide the basic data and the choices of the cities for the examination.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned copies of all the requisite documents.
- Step 5: Pay registration fee. The fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.