The application procedure for the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE) examination is good to go to start on December 1. The exam is directed by the CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech and B. Curve courses in top specialized organizations crosswise over India. Understudies who wish to participate in the exam that will be led on April 8 one year from now can fill in the application shape when the application procedure starts. There is no printed application shape for JEE (Main) and applicants must apply on the web. Competitors who qualify JEE Main Exam will be viewed as qualified to show up in JEE Advanced examination.
What’s New in JEE 2018?
- IIT Kanpur to lead the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam.
- Add up to 2.24 Lakh Mains Qualified Candidates will be qualified for JEE Advanced 2018.
- JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 will be held in Online and Offline the two modes yet Paper 2 will be held in Online Mode as it were.
- The JEE Advanced Exam will be directed just in Online Mode.
- Opening Booking: From the year 2018, understudies will have the capacity to book their space for the online mode examination.
- No weight will be given to twelfth class marks for computing All India Rank (AIR) in JEE Main. No confirmation will be required for twelfth class move number.
- Keeping in mind the end goal to fit the bill for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, applicants must have no less than 75% imprints (65% for SC/ST) in higher optional examination or must be in top 20 percentile in class twelfth examination led by separate sheets.
- Competitors ought to have Aadhaar Card Number to fill the application frame. (Hopefuls from Meghalaya, J&K, and Assam are rejected from this arrangement)
Information Brochure for JEE Main: Download here
Syllabus: Check here
Eligibility Criteria: Check here